PoCoMo is a premier provider of outreach support and services thanks to the hard work and dedication of our staff and volunteers. It is through their efforts that we are able to help young people at risk get a stronger sense fo belonging, hope and direction. PoCoMo offers our primary program Project Reach Out, along with our innoivative school and after-school programs. Staff members of PoCoMo:
- Bring alive our Mission Statement;
- Provide services and programs for youth in keeping with the PoCoMo values;
- Fulfill our commitment to serve youth.
We recognize that each member of our team plays an important role in establishing the PoCoMo relationship and implementing its values with the youth whom we serve.
PoCoMo currently is accepting applications for:
Outreach Worker Position - Permanent Part Time
Outreach Wokrer Positons - Relief Staff
- Outreach Workers (Click here for details)
- Fund Development Committee members
- Event Planning Team Members
- Administrative Support - Event Planning
CONTACT: PoCoMo office for further details, job application & job description.
WE HELP CREATE A WORLD WHERE ALL YOUTH FEEL SAFE, LOVED, AND CELEBRATED