MCFD Grant Benefits Tri-Cities Youth.
PoCoMo receives a grant of $100,000
News & Press Releases:
PoCoMo seeks New Name
PoCoMo creates new youth friendly drug fact cards - The NOW news
- Rotary of Coquitlam Sunrise Donates $4,200
- Garibaldi Secondary Students WIN $5000
The Intact Foundation graciously has funded Project Reach Out.
- Private donor funds mobile street outreach service pilot program in Langley- $60,000
- Langley Rotary Central supports Langley Pilot program - $40,000
- Kaiser Foundation Donates $10,000: PoCoMo received the donation on Behalf Sherry Mumford (Manager-Fraser Health) who was one of the receipients of the 2011 National Award for Excellence in Leadership.
Click here for PDF
- The play’s the thing for youth in Detour The Tri City News October, 2011 - To View Article Click Here
- Youth Tackle Tourney: The Coquitlam NOW Newspaper 2011- PDF
- PoCoMo WINS "Not For Profit of the Year" at the Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards, January 15, 2010.
- Vancouver Foundation supports PoCoMo with three year funding of $60,000.
- PoCoMo's Youth Action Team hold "Gratitude Day" at Coquitlam Centre
- Westminster Foundation supports PoCoMo's School Programs
- The Chris Spencer Foundation support PoCoMo's After-school program, ACRiX.
- BC Social Ventures Partners support PoCoMo with 3 year grant.
- PoCoMo receives a 2009 "Creating a safer community" award from the Tri-City REACH Awards.
- PoCoMo Receives the 2009 "Innivative Spirit' award from the Tri-City Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards.
- PoCoMo Launches second bus and unveils their 2008 program impact research.
- October, 2008- PoCoMo is awarded the 2008 Community Safety and Crime Prevention Award from the Ministry of community safety and Solicitor Generals office.(Click) to view video of presentation