PoCoMo's Youth Action Team provides an opportunity for youth from the community to be actively involved in contributing to the Tri-Cities through PoCoMo. YAT consists of caring young people who share PoCoMo's vision and philosophy. The objective of YAT is to bring youth together and create circumstances where they can,
- support PoCoMo initiatives,
- create their own projects,
- provide feedback and guidance to PoCoMo,
- collaborate with other youth driven groups, and
- have a voice in the community.
Their caring contribution to PoCoMo and the Tri-Cities area is appreciated and honoured.
If you are a young person ages 12 to 18 and wish to be involved with the YAT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Commitment: YAT meets once a month.
Pace: COQUITLAM CENTRE LIBRARY
When: See YAT Facebook page for more information
WHAT ARE WE UP TO NOW!
YAT FACEBOOK PAGE
YAT COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Goldent Spike Day set up 2012
- May Day Parade
- Good Gesture Day 2011
- Volunteered with Art in the Park set up at Minnekhada Park
- Organized the 2011 PoCoMo Wheelchair Tennis CLassic.
- Volunteered with set up at 2011 Golden SPike Days
Youth Action Team raising funds Youth Action Team volunteering
for Tri-Citiy Transition's Women's Shelter at Golden Spike Days 2010 & 2011
Organizing committee of the 2011 PoCoMo Wheelchair Tennis Classic
What a great job they did putting it all together.
2011 Gratitude day
YAT IN THE NEWS
Youth Tackles Tennis Tournament